New Wheels

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Yup, that tire size coincides with his post.

My guess is that they're 9" wide given the offset (-12 is common for that width).
From DC website: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direc ... &typ=Truck
Diameter 17.0”
Width 9.0”
Bolt Pattern 6-114.3mm
Offset -12
Finish MATTE BLACK/MACHINED LIP
Availability Low Stock

He hasn't posted in here in more than 2 years but hopefully he can chime in and verify.
Last edited by NmexMAX on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MarkSheriff

Postby MarkSheriff » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:55 pm

NmexMAX
thanks sounds good, hopefully he does confirm because i love this setup but i want to go for an 18" wheel. with the same poke past the fender and meaty tires. also looking into a 2" lift

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 pm

MarkSheriff wrote:NmexMAX
thanks sounds good, hopefully he does confirm because i love this setup but i want to go for an 18" wheel. with the same poke past the fender and meaty tires. also looking into a 2" lift
Unfortunately that exact wheel does not come in 18" for our (stupid) bolt pattern but there are a LOT of wheels out there, believe me, I searched and searched and there are literally tons out there.

MarkSheriff

Postby MarkSheriff » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:48 pm

oh yeah i know, i dont want those exact wheels, just want 18" in general. do you know much about the PRG pathfinder mini lift kit? that's what i plan to get
i don't plan on doing much offr oading

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:00 am

MarkSheriff wrote:oh yeah i know, i dont want those exact wheels, just want 18" in general. do you know much about the PRG pathfinder mini lift kit? that's what i plan to get
I don' have it myself, but IMOThe PRG mini is a really good one IMO. Better than PUR spacers (dry out/flex, etc).

And Greg has top notch products as far as I can tell, I've purchased many items from him and he will speak to you personally about his opinions and provide advice too.

MarkSheriff

Postby MarkSheriff » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 pm

NmexMAX wrote:
MarkSheriff wrote:oh yeah i know, i dont want those exact wheels, just want 18" in general. do you know much about the PRG pathfinder mini lift kit? that's what i plan to get
I don' have it myself, but IMOThe PRG mini is a really good one IMO. Better than PUR spacers (dry out/flex, etc).

And Greg has top notch products as far as I can tell, I've purchased many items from him and he will speak to you personally about his opinions and provide advice too.
thank you, is greg a user on here? can i search and message him, really want to find out as much as i can before i bite the bullet and get the lift kit and then some wheels.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:56 am

MarkSheriff wrote:
NmexMAX wrote:

thank you, is greg a user on here? can i search and message him, really want to find out as much as i can before i bite the bullet and get the lift kit and then some wheels.
I don't think he is, but just navigate his website or call him and he'll get back to you.

http://www.prgproducts.com/

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”