Looking into some new tires...

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 pm

doctahjones wrote:
Oly 22 wrote:I just put a set of the BFG All Terrian T/A KO's today. Really Liked the Duratracs as well. Kind of a flip of a coin. All I know for sure is that they are a helluva lot better than the OEM tires.

where did you get it done at? also aren't you still on stock wheels? did they give you any grief about the rim size being too small for the spec'd min rim size for those 285/65s?
Yes, still on stock 18" wheels and no, did not get grief for the tires being too large for the rims. That being said, Costco would not install them but most local tire shops would.

FLpathFinder

Postby FLpathFinder » Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Well, after shopping around, I went with some nitto terra grapplers. I think I got a pretty decent deal, 4 tires and install 700 out the door. Tire kingdom wanted 950. I'll post some pictures after they are installed tomorrow.

Jacob90

RE

Postby Jacob90 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:10 am

Looking for a new set of wheels that can handle any terrain, check out rnrwheels. They will custom fit a new set of tires at really reasonable rates. You can even create your own payment plan with them with almost no money down.

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”