Need engine bay harness 2006 Pathfinder (not engine harness)

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Woody75 (Denver)

Need engine bay harness 2006 Pathfinder (not engine harness)

Postby Woody75 (Denver) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:42 am

I have a 2006 Pathfinder but other years will work. It connects to the ecu and runs along the firewall to the drivers side. It's the only harness on the firewall, stands out. It goes into the passenger compartment on the drivers side and connects to things under the dash on the drivers side. Has about 4 connections in the engine bay, more under the dash. I need the whole harness, not cut. Not able to find one yet from auto or salvage yards. Either they are cut at the firewall or they get thrown away with the shell. It is NLA from Nissan as well. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Different years may not work...even the same year may not work, as there were about six different part numbers for the harness in 2006. Things like trim level (LE, SE, SE-OR), 2 vs. 4 wheel drive, CA vs. Fed. emission, can affect what harness connectors and circuits are needed in the harness. If the harness is damaged and needs to be repaired, you might try contacting WiringSpecialties.com and see if they can repair your harness if you send it to them.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”