Hello from NE Ohio

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

peter_s

Hello from NE Ohio

Postby peter_s » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 pm

First - thanks to everyone that have provided help and info in the different forums. I'm far from an expert so changing the rear shocks and front struts probably weren't on the cards without being able to get the information and confidence from the contributors here. I'm planning to change the spark plugs in the next week or two when time allows - again, the write up here is an excellent how-to.

I'm driving my wife's hand-me-down Pathfinder - 2012 V6 with 105,000 miles. She usuall gets the newer used car and I take hers when she's done with it. But since she does most of the driving the kids around I'm okay with that. I never thought I would enjoy this truck half as much as I do. It's definately a keeper, long after she gets through with her present one.

I won't be able to offer any expert advice but I'm always happy to pass on my experiences. So far it's been fun.

Kestral

Postby Kestral » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Welcome lots of great info here 2012 is a real good year most of the R51 issues were worked out by then. I have a 2012 with 46,000 and it is a great workhorse for me and no issues as of yet.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”