FS: 2008-12 OE 17" 6-spoke rims & Uniroyal tires

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

ZPOC RDY

FS: 2008-12 OE 17" 6-spoke rims & Uniroyal tires

Postby ZPOC RDY » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Upgraded to OE 18" LE rims and selling my OE 17" SE rims with tires to afford the switch. (pics at the bottom)
$700 + shipping for the whole set of 4 wheels/ tires and spare.

WHEELS
17 x 7.5" stock on my 2010 SE 4x4. Color is listed as gray machined alloy (not the painted silver). Offest 30mm, lug pattern 6 x 4.5".
Two wheels are in perfect condition, and two have minor flaws. One has a chip (2mm x 2mm), and another has a few scratches (each about 1" long) that appears to be from a curb or large rock, and a chip (5mm x 5mm).
CENTER CAPS AND SENSORS NOT INCLUDED (they got moved to my new wheels).
I've found a few identifying part numbers: 40300-ZS17B and ALY62495. Those are the numbers I've used to search for market prices. As far as what I've seen in pictures, they are the LE rims from 2005-2009, then SE (SV as applicable) rims from 2010-2012, but some sources just list it as OE for 2008-2012.

TIRES
(4) Uniroyal Laredo Cross Country Tour 265/65R17 with just over 6k mi on them, mostly highway. Been offroading a few times, but no jagged rocks or anything. No abnormal wear (balanced & aligned in Jan just over 6k mi). Approx 10/32 front and 9/32 rear, mfr. date of 27th week of 2015 (June or so).
Full-size spare is a BFGoodrich Radial Long Trail T/A, also in 265/65R17, mfr. date of Nov. 2009, which is a bit old, but it holds air, doesn't have cracks and has never been used. I just recently moved it from under the vehicle to the top rack, and it hadn't been touched. Measured at 11/32.

I'm asking $700 for the whole set + shipping, and I'll include the spare for just the cost of shipping. I'm basing the cost of shipping on the weight to your zip code.
I'm open for negotiation, but please be respectful. I just spent $1700 on a full new 5 wheel set. I am trying to move these to avoid storing them, but I'm trying to recoup as much as I spent as possible.
Without all the math, new rims and tires would be over $1600, and even refurbished rims and prorated tread would be over $1200.

I will only ship to the contiguous 48 states (no AK or HI or international), unless you're willing to cover the extra shipping cost.

I'd like to keep the tires and wheels together, but if I have to split it up, I'll take $450 for just the rims ($112.50 ea) or $350 for the tires ($87.50 ea).

Shipping might be a little expensive for far off places (I'm in CA), and will not ship international. It seems most CA shipping is about $30 for one wheel. I'm willing to cover a portion of the shipping cost if it's more than $50/ wheel if you get all 5.

ZPOC RDY

Postby ZPOC RDY » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:37 pm

Wheels & tires still for sale. Getting a little less attention than I hoped..

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”