Help Identify Sunroof Visor?!

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

Mark_H

Help Identify Sunroof Visor?!

Postby Mark_H » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:21 am

Hey Guys,
1st post here, hoping you can help me identify this thing that I've held onto for years never knowing what it is. It's most likely not even from a Pathfinder but figured I'd start here. This thing was in the back of a 1995 Pathfinder I bought about 5 years ago at an auction. It was a 1 owner car, MINT condition...so you'd think this visor belonged to the car but it definately didn't fit. It's way too wide, approx 32" with 2 little levers on the OUTSIDE that appear to clip into place? In addition, it was in a big vinyl carrying case much too big to carry just the visor.
Any ideas??
Thanks!
Mark

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a5d6 ... /ry%3D400/

Wyomike56

Postby Wyomike56 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:08 pm

I have a 1987 Pathy. Just got it a couple of month ago. I have a few questions of my own regarding the sunroof. There are a couple of clips underneath, front. Looks like something can be inserted there. I sure need some input for helping quiet my sunroof down. it does not leak moisture (I just went through a carwash for giggles...looks good) but there is a lot of wind noise coming from the gasket area.
I wonder if you have a deflector that would fit an earlier Pathy.

stangkilla1

Postby stangkilla1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:52 am

the case isfor the removable sunroof and that clearblack piece goes over the front of the outside of the sunroof infront of it to direct air up and over ill take it lol

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”