The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZ_Path

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alivette wrote:
AZ_Path,

When you say, "I haven't towed with it yet, but the test drive last night felt good", what do you mean exactly? Was there a noticeable difference in performance or a moderate one? Just curious...

Thanks!

Sorry I never answered this, I just now saw it.

After I installed it I took a test drive and wide open throttle felt strong in the mid to upper RPM range where this mod is increasing your power. I was only using the butt-dyno so it was subjective. I would say it felt noticeably stronger. Of course we all know that subjective analysis isn't reliable. I've been messing around with the Torque app recently trying to figure out how to read my trans temp. It would have been nice if I used the App for a before and after reading of acceleration, but I wasn't familiar with the App at the time. I mainly relied upon the dyno data from the XTP website and feedback from others who were happy with the mod.

Since that time I've done plenty of towing to the local lakes, but I'm usually driving conservatively. I'm curious to see if I notice much difference the next time I go to Roosevelt. There are steep grades to climb going there and that is one of the main reasons I installed this part. I'm planning to go camping there later this year so it I'll find out before too long. The HP and Torque gains are significant for a simple mod, but I'm not expecting this thing to tow like a diesel. Just a little more power in the mid to upper RPM range instead of near the redline.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all colors available! A great mod for these engines! http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
ValleyWalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: nice!! Reply with quote

I just got mine and had my mechanic put it on for me. Had to post a thank you for your patience and especially for the forum discount!
Thanks!!!
Sergio169

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still selling these?? I went to the website and saw the group buy for the US and was wondering if it is still going on.
smj999smj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed mine about a month ago. I did have to shave a little off of the top of the support bracket for the upper plenum because it was pushing the plastic plenum up a hair with the bolts installed. It wasn't a big deal...just broke out the carbide burr and grinded a little bit of the metal bracket away. I did install new Fel-pro plenum seals and would recommend anyone putting this on their vehicle to do the same if they are near 100,000 miles or more. It definitely feels stronger in the mid-range than it did before! I'm also expecting it to be easier to replace the spark plugs without pulling the plenum off to be easier with the extra room.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still in stock! More available!
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping worldwide! Enthusiasts are running these in Australia, Tokyo, United Emirates, Canada, Mexico and all over the USA. Great gains for the $. One of the best mods for our engines! More ready to go! Don't believe me? have you run one? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: