Pathfinder 2015 S, camera,bluetooth and nav installation

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

Angelo

Pathfinder 2015 S, camera,bluetooth and nav installation

Postby Angelo » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:17 pm

I just bought a Pathfinder 2015 S,i chose this because my
plan is to install a back up camera,nav and bluetooth.coz i think the original has a limited features. Did I made the right decision?

How much will it cost if I will buy and install it?

Thanks Nissan lovers!

Silme

GPS/Bluetooth/Back up camera

Postby Silme » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:52 pm

I see the post is here since April but I'll reply anyway:

I wouldn't replace the head unit since it will probably disable the top screen as well and might look somewhat ugly comparing to the factory unit. I'm also cheap now. I'm considering getting a beefed-up rear view mirror with dash cam, back up cam, bluetooth and GPS, something like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281727611153

I spent close to $2,000 with upgrades in my old car, it was Sony 701 head unit (I do not recommend it) with Sirius unit, Pioneer amplifier, Focal Polyglass speakers, Infinity Sub, back up camera, soundproofed doors and tinted front windows. I was planning to keep it forever but had to get something bigger and can't keep both cars.

What did you decide?

lindseynicole010

If you are encourage what you require

Postby lindseynicole010 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:44 am

If you are encourage what you require for security needs after that determine chiefly of what you are wanted to attain with a latest and new camera system. The wireless camera is great and best for your small office or home. It is very easy to set-up as well as comparatively low-priced. The benefit presented is the capacity to be set-up at whichever locations. The cable is not a one feature for wireless camera in range of signal.
Thanks& regards,
Lindsey nicole
security cameras toronto |security cameras vancouver

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”