Newbie from South Jersey!!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

EastCoastPathy

Newbie from South Jersey!!

Postby EastCoastPathy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Yo yo. From New Jersey, im rocking a 2010 SE, 2 wheel drive. So far i have AEM CAI, some Falken A/T, 20% tint all around, custom smoked tails, and some black trim. Ill try and get a pick up after i wash her! Im glad i found this forum, it has some awesome information and sweet rides. Im looking forward to some feedback on my ride and checking everyone's ride out.

Since i am new here, i have a few random questions i would like to ask, what is the best way to do this? i used the search already and cant find what i am looking for, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

bodyjohn

Re: Newbie from South Jersey!!

Postby bodyjohn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:46 am

EastCoastPathy wrote:Yo yo. From New Jersey, im rocking a 2010 SE, 2 wheel drive. So far i have AEM CAI, some Falken A/T, 20% tint all around, custom smoked tails, and some black trim. Ill try and get a pick up after i wash her! Im glad i found this forum, it has some awesome information and sweet rides. Im looking forward to some feedback on my ride and checking everyone's ride out.

Since i am new here, i have a few random questions i would like to ask, what is the best way to do this? i used the search already and cant find what i am looking for, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
my friend can help you, wait!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”