The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
RTZ polyurethane coil spacers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Suspension and Steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cstock08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: RTZ polyurethane coil spacers Reply with quote

https://www.amazon.com/RTZ-Nissan-Pathfinder-Polyurethane-Spacers/dp/B01H430NAW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1492794497&sr=8-5&keywords=pathfinder+body+lift

So I bought this kit, but Im afraid Ill have alignment issues after install so I havent put it on yet. What do you guys think? Anyone ever use this kit?

2012 R51 4x4, 265/75/16 wrangler authority A/T, black chrome grill/rear trim/badging, bull bar with added 20 inch lightbar, 50 inch curved lightbar, led back ups and cree back up flood leds, JVC head unit, nismo badging grill/tailgate/rear quarters/wheels, switchback led headlights with paint matched housings, blacked out tail lights, 5% tint around, spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Plasti dipped wheels, middle seat removed,B/U camera installed
cstock08

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

?? Rolling Eyes
2012 R51 4x4, 265/75/16 wrangler authority A/T, black chrome grill/rear trim/badging, bull bar with added 20 inch lightbar, 50 inch curved lightbar, led back ups and cree back up flood leds, JVC head unit, nismo badging grill/tailgate/rear quarters/wheels, switchback led headlights with paint matched housings, blacked out tail lights, 5% tint around, spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Plasti dipped wheels, middle seat removed,B/U camera installed
DiBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go for it and them get the alignment checked, if its out and its too much to be fixed then scrap it or get the proper alignment bolts.

But i would say go for it!!
Bilstein HD in the rear and Rancho spacers
Airlift 1000
Pro Comp series 98 steel wheels
Spidertrax 1.5" spacers.
285/75/16 Toyo A/T

April 2014 POTM Winner!
chippa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do u have camber bolts?
cstock08

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have camber bolts but thought since it was only 1.75 in the rear I wouldnt need them?
chippa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like DiBo said, id just throw em in and see what happens.. id guess u will b alright tho.
Praetorian

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cstock08 wrote:
I dont have camber bolts but thought since it was only 1.75 in the rear I wouldnt need them?

I actually installed this kit myself. Seems ok for the price. I needed both front and rear aligned after the install. Luckily my r51 came with the allignment bolts from the factory.
smj999smj

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The front suspension don't always come with eccentric bolts from the factory, but the rear suspension always have them. Even if they do come with them, there is still no guarantee that will not have seized to the steel sleeves of the bushings. One won't know until they try to adjust them during the alignment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Suspension and Steering All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: