The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2015 Both Rear Windows Rattle & Vibrate When Cracked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Body Interior and Exterior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:54 am    Post subject: 2015 Both Rear Windows Rattle & Vibrate When Cracked Reply with quote

When in for my 30,000 service, I asked them to fix the both rear door windows that when cracked about 2" for airflow or when you close the door with the windows cracked, they rattle and you can physically shake them. The repair report stated the usual "no problem found" I followed up with the underwriter & she said, "that normal on a Pathfinder" WHAT! I asked to speak to the Service Manager, "he's left for the day"
This is not acceptable or will be tolerated!
Has anyone else encounter this & what action if any was taken to escalate this to get this repaired?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Body Interior and Exterior All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: