The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Painting belly pan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kestral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Painting belly pan? Reply with quote

I want to paint my R51 Pathfinder's belly pan/skid plate the one with the hole for the oil filter change. (Only one on my truck) anyway I want to paint it Rustolium black since it's getting some rust and such. Is there any problem driving around for a few days without that pan on the truck? It may take a day or two to dry.
smj999smj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been driving around without the one on my Frontier on for the last year, waiting for me to R&R the P/S pump. Generally speaking, it won't hurt anything, however, it does prevent rocks and debris from possibly getting bounced up into the front of the engine.
Kestral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: