The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
head unit replacement question...how do use climate control?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
m.powerpt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: head unit replacement question...how do use climate control? Reply with quote

hello all....i have 2011 pathfinder silver edition, Bose 6CD changer. as most of us know, the head unit in the pathfinders controls a lot of stuff. Im not very familiar with other years or trim levels, but in my pathfinder, the information for climate control, as well as gas mileage, tire pressure, etc is all integrated and accessed with the one screen. if i was to replace the head unit for purposes of changing out the stereo, how would i access the information regarding climate control, and all of the other information that the stock screen provides?
smj999smj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm not mistaken, I think you are pretty much stuck with what you have, at least from a practical sense.
Tusk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metra makes a kit. It's pretty expensive.

[img]https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_76608_Metra-99-7620B.html[/img]

AFE CAI / IPS / Ported TB / TB Screen Delete / AFE Headers / Gibson Cat-back / Bullydog / Goodridge SS Lines / Hawk LTS Pads / EBC Blank Rotors

Alpine PKG-RSE3DVD / JBL MS-8 / Zapco ASP-OEB, ST-5D, & ST-2D / SB Acoustics tweeter, mid-range, mid-bass, subwoofer / Stinger
jag19651

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the expensive Metra kit ( 300$ ) plus the head unit ( 500$ )
Plus installation
After all this , the factory screen sometimes does not power on

I think the signal from the Nissan network is to weak or the transistors that Metra uses are not sensitive enough
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eofksvkkieq3muv/File%20Jun%2021%2C%208%2005%2019%20PM.jpeg?dl=0[/img][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: