The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Largest tire that fits Patty w/o modification?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infinity-x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Largest tire that fits Patty w/o modification? Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've got a 2012 Pathfinder (Patty) S model with the standard 16inch rims and 6 lugs. Basically my tires are getting sort of low but in the near future I want to buy bigger tires. I understand to get the full look I'll probably want like a 1-1.5 inch spacer but as far as tires go what is the largest tire I can fit without having to modify or roll my fenders?

Like a rugged look but not using this for offroading - I commute to work about 45 mins one way so comfort would be nice but I also don't want to break the bank.

Let me know your suggestions, pics of them on your Patty would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance!
Thupertrooper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

265/75/16
2005 OR Pathy V6 Volant CAI----Lift-Long Travel front(5+ lift) Drop bracket rear 4" plus armada springs and spacers. Airlift1000(uneeded now) Longer 5100s. ---Lokka front locker. --- 35s on stock rims. --- Custom rear bumper---Kenwood2m HAM Midland CB Firestik --- FSR Series Small Canopy Roof Top Tent(If in the market DM for deals) ---
Infinity-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thupertrooper wrote:
265/75/16

Thanks! I see a lot with the r behind the 75 - "265/75r/16".. any difference there to be worried about versus ones without the r?
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinity-x wrote:
Thupertrooper wrote:
265/75/16

Thanks! I see a lot with the r behind the 75 - "265/75r/16".. any difference there to be worried about versus ones without the r?

None. You'll see them listed in various ways, but if you walk into a tire shop, saying "265/75/16" is all that matters. Although you also have to deal with a P (passenger) rated tire or a LT (light truck) rated tire, such as p265/75/16 or LT265/75/16E.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: