The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
88 parts help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G8RB8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: 88 parts help Reply with quote

I just bought my second Nissan and my first pathfinder. I'm looking for parts and or info. I need power window motors,regulators,switches and the bolts for both doors. I also need a glove box latch and screws. If anyone has these parts please let me know also what vehicles will interchange with mine?
smj999smj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about some info...or, at least a year for you Pathy? Rockauto.com is probably the best way to go for window motor/regulator assemblies and they may have the switches, as well. Which door bolts? If you need Nissan parts, NissanPartsDepot.com and CourtesyParts.com are two, good, online dealers.
G8RB8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Opps Reply with quote

Sorry your right.
It's a 88 and the bolts I need are.for.the window regulators where they attach to.the door and the window. The previous owner removed everything and wedged a piece of wood against the glass to keep the windows up
smj999smj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bolts that attached the motor to the regulator and the regulator to the door were all the same part number: Nissan 01125-00092, which has been discontinued. The bolt looks like this:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/oe-nissan/0112500092

You'll have to stop by your local Lowe's or Home Depot and get some short metric bolts with washers. They'll likely be 6Mx1.0 or 8Mx1.25.
G8RB8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you at least that gives me a starting point. Any ideas on the glove box latch know of any vehicles that would interchange with?
smj999smj

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll have to find one of these used. First of all, there were two types: those that were lockable with a key and those that had no key and were not lockable. Those without key locks came on 4-cyl. models and those with keys came on V6 models. So, if you get one with a key cylinder built into it, you'll also probably want to key the vehicle key, as well. You can find these on Pathfinders up to 07/1992 and Hardbody trucks up to 01/1992.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: