The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
NEED HELP WITH TOWING PKG???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Suspension and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PATH MONTE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: NEED HELP WITH TOWING PKG??? Reply with quote

PATH 2015 SL MODEL, I BELIEVE, IT DOESNT HAVE THE DESIGNATION ON ANY PAPERWORK I SEE. (WIFE BOUGHT VEHICLE) AFTER THE 5N1AR DESIGNATION ON VIN, IT HAS A "2MN2" CANT FIGURE OUT WHA THAT IS, THEN IT HAS THE F FOR YEAR AND C FOR TENN, USA.
THE DEALER IS GOING TO GIVE HER A PKG WITH THE TOW PIN AND ELECTRIC ADAPTER, I BELIEVE THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. IT HAS THE ELECTRICAL PORT FROM FACTORY, HAVEN'T LOOKED TOO CLOSE YET...
I WANT TO KNOW WHATS SUPPOSED HAVE BEEN INCLUCED AND IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT SIZE TRAILER AND WEIGHT I CAN PULL WITH IT.
I;'M INTERESTED JUST FOR MY MOTORCYCLES, WNAT TO KNOW IF I RENT A TRAILER FROM UHAUL, CAN I PULL 2 CURISERS ONE HD AND A HONDA VTX, ABOUT 800 EACH, SO LETS SAY 1700 POUNDS, PLUS TRAILER
THANKS
JayArras

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 SL packages have the tow hitch -- the Tech and the Premium. Otherwise, it's a dealer add-on. The Pathfinders from 2013 - 2016 are rated to pull 5000 lbs. The 2017 models can pull 6000 lbs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Suspension and steering All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: