The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
I finally got my first car YAYAYAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> New Members, Sign Off!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would Nismo stickers be Ricer Or Nice? (I plan on adding nismo parts later)
RICE
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
NICE
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

MtnTop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: I finally got my first car YAYAYAY Reply with quote

First I'm gonna introduce my self. My name is Blake and I am 15 years old. I just got my drivers permit today, however i have had my car for a few months. Now to talk about the car because thats what this website is for. She is a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE. I named her "Sakura". She has been in the family since like 2008 (I know this for sure because we bought her used the year before I started kindergarten") She is in good shape for a 194,000 mile car. Of course she has some scratches, dings, and dents, however being a 15 year old boy I don't mind because it gives me somethings to do javascript:emoticon('Very Happy'). However she has a few "bigger" issues javascript:emoticon('Crying or Very sad'). She misses (quite badly) on cylinder 5, needs a new clock spring, needs a new oil pressure sensor, needs a new drivers side windows switch, and needs a new battery. THANKFULLY IT HAD THE TRANSMISSION FIXED UNDER WARRANTY!! javascript:emoticon('Smile') I could fix that my self, but I'm far too lazy so thats what the trusty neighbor hood mechanic is for! javascript:emoticon('Very Happy') Anyways I'm already in love with everything about her from the way she drives to the way she looks! javascript:emoticon('Mr. Green') Before I leave Imma ask a question. Would adding some nismo stickers be rice or nice? (I plan on adding some nismo parts too)[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> New Members, Sign Off! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: