I finally got my first car YAYAYAY

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Would Nismo stickers be Ricer Or Nice? (I plan on adding nismo parts later)

RICE
60%
NICE
40%

Total votes: 5

MtnTop

I finally got my first car YAYAYAY

Postby MtnTop » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:42 pm

First I'm gonna introduce my self. My name is Blake and I am 15 years old. I just got my drivers permit today, however i have had my car for a few months. Now to talk about the car because thats what this website is for. She is a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE. I named her "Sakura". She has been in the family since like 2008 (I know this for sure because we bought her used the year before I started kindergarten") She is in good shape for a 194,000 mile car. Of course she has some scratches, dings, and dents, however being a 15 year old boy I don't mind because it gives me somethings to do javascript:emoticon(':D'). However she has a few "bigger" issues javascript:emoticon(':cry:'). She misses (quite badly) on cylinder 5, needs a new clock spring, needs a new oil pressure sensor, needs a new drivers side windows switch, and needs a new battery. THANKFULLY IT HAD THE TRANSMISSION FIXED UNDER WARRANTY!! javascript:emoticon(':)') I could fix that my self, but I'm far too lazy so thats what the trusty neighbor hood mechanic is for! javascript:emoticon(':D') Anyways I'm already in love with everything about her from the way she drives to the way she looks! javascript:emoticon(':mrgreen:') Before I leave Imma ask a question. Would adding some nismo stickers be rice or nice? (I plan on adding some nismo parts too)[/quote]

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”