The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Latest fixes - Alternator and AC Compressor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Latest fixes - Alternator and AC Compressor Reply with quote

I thought I would share my latest repair stories.

I have right around 196,000 miles and this year has been boon for the repair shop.

Most recently it was the AC Compressor (which also means the dryer and a charge). This is not something you can live without sitting in August heat in metro Atlanta traffic. Just over $800 plus I had the transmission fluid changed while it was in there so $900 all in.

Earlier this month it was the alternator. Up and died on the way home. Brake and battery light came on, fans stopped, radio only played out of one speaker. Luckily I made it to the shop. Just under $400.

Earlier this summer...Head Gasket. I think they caught that when I finally got the spark plugs changed. I think total for all that was around $450.

Yea. I figure in a couple more years it will be brand new except for the body.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: