The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Garmin Docking station
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamncheese

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I actually found a friendly Nissan Dealership that searched for the item nationwide on his system and found several dealerships that has multiple items in stock. I ended up ordering it and should get it in a few days. I called back the dealership and thanked the parts guy for his help. Other dealerships didn't even offer to help me out in any way.
allisojh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Installed it today.

Took all of 35 minutes.

All directions are included.

All you need is a philips head screwdriver.

Color matched too. Looks factory.

Garmin dock is good for all 2005-2008 Pathfinders EXCEPT S model in 2008.
Bygshorty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: New Part Number but same thing? Reply with quote

It seems that there is another one the same exact part number 999Q5-KU001 for the 2008 - 2011 model. Does anyone know if it still fits with the 2005 models?
Tiggerpunk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - Part #999Q5-KU001 fits 2005 models as I had installed in my 2005 Pathfinder SE. I am not sure if anyone is still interested in this part but I just posted this dock up for sale on eBay (link can be found in our Classifieds section).
2012 Pathfinder Silver Edition (R51 K12 with Sunroof): Nitrogen-filled Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/70R17 - Level 8 MK6 – Gorilla Acorn Black Chrome Lug Nuts - Rocky Road Super Sliders - Rancho suspension (Loaded quickLIFT + RS9000™XL + Rear Spacers) - EBC Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit (EBC 3GD Series Sport Rotors + EBC GreenStuff 6000 Brake Pads) - K&N 77 Series CAI - Weather Tech Floor Mats - Air Lift 1000 - Rigid D2 Fog Lights
2005 Pathfinder SE
1995 Pathfinder SE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: