The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Show it off!! Recent pics of your Pfinder, let's see 'em!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedZeppelin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Rq67VpKE_3WW1RUzFnV3VndVE

Fun drive up near Idaho Springs this past weekend, video coming soon. For reference the rear tire is about 18" off the ground. Really put the Pathy through it's paces but it performed exceptionally. Saw some jeeps with way bigger tires/lift/etc on the trail too.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Rq67VpKE_3QjJpbnh6MFJ1NEU

Airing up after finishing
docwatson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool RedZepplin! What all have you done to your Pathy?
RedZeppelin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radflo 2.5 extended coilovers and SPC UCA's up front, Radflo 2.0 extended remote res. shocks with 4x4parts HD springs and Airlift 1000's in the back. That's the only major work so far, the rest is either electronic or cosmetic, including:

Center console CB with Firestik II and PA
ARB CKMA12 compressor with OEM style dash switches
Weathertech mats
Rear interior liftgate mod (as per https://goo.gl/i1v5ht)
Upper glovebox LED lights
LED dome lights
Mudguard/air dam removal
Disconnected rear swaybar
Remote start kit
Front/rear dash cam wired to ignition

Here's the dashcam video from the day: https://youtu.be/Xjvd5Ct_w6Y

I'll probably start a different thread soon to document my progress and keep other threads free of clutter
kevinthefro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Calico Mountains, California Reply with quote

As I drove out onto this 110 year old platform, unable to see anything but the valley below, I realized, "I really don't have any common sense."

Calico Mountains, California
Kestral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

110 years ago they built things to last! That platform looks fine for a 120,000 lb M1 tank!
chippa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jtman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I'm not new to Nissans but I am to Pathy's and the forum. I got rid of my 08 Range Rover Sport SC and decided to "upgrade" to something not quite as finicky. After searching for about six weeks I found my new girl. I call her Blubelle. She's got a lot of miles on her (252k KMS) but she runs great and from the pre-sale inspection there are only minor cosmetic issues to deal with. I flew from Vancouver to Calgary to pick her up and drove back on the same day (12 hour drive) and I like her more than I realized I would.

2008 Pathfinder LE V8

Last edited by Jtman on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
disallow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently had my R51 fixed up. Had pretty rusty rear wheel wells and the liftgate was pretty bad too. Don't really have any good before pics, but we all know what rust looks like. Here is the finished product:

https://imgur.com/WPdFnJL

'05 Pathfinder SE Premium 4x4 - 305000kms (190000mi) - weekend warrior, Cortex Superchips on 87 Octane Tune, K&N filtercharger, Airlift 1000, Prodigy Brake controller, 7 pin trailer hookup, Prostart Remote Starter, Bilstein 4600 rear shocks, Cooper Discoverer ATw P265/70/16
Kestral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great!
SETI20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I wish I'd have found a black one back then. Looks so good.
Code Pathfinder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: MINNESOTA PATHFINDER UPDATE Reply with quote

I apologize for not posting in a while, I've been busy wrapping up my first trimester of Senior Year of High School.

Any who I've done some work to my Pathy since i last posted. I plan on doing more as i save up some money.

Here is what I've done since July 2017 (all photos shot in garage).

1) i updated my led rocker switches inside the vehicle. I replaced the switches that had painted letters to switches with laser etched letters. that way the lettering would light up and it looks better at night. (The usb charger has been installed for quite some time however)

2) i installed new badges on the front grille. my Nismo badge i had previously on the grille had rusted from the weather so i got a new one. i also got a nissan badge that lights up when the headlights are turned on.

3). i replaced the led fog and spot light pods on the top of my bullbar with a 20 inch light bar. the pods got damaged when i went off roading in august Sad

4). New CAI from NISMO Installed 2 weeks ago. Got it on amazon from a NISMO Parts seller. This CAI will fit any Frontier,Pathfinder, Or Xterra with a V6 4.0L Engine. I also installed a new Nissan emblem.

5). I Installed Led Rock Lights under the Hood, Grille, Front Bumper, and Side Mud guards. (Installing them under the hood helps me when I'm working on my Pathfinder outside at night) Smile I have a Master Control switch inside the vehicle that turns them on and off (Shown in Picture 1). I can change the colors using an app on my iPhone. The Nissan emblem that i purchased also turns Red when i turn on the Led rock Lights from inside the vehicle.

(Color is White this time)

6) Installed HID 6000K bulbs from Kensun. The Ballasts where mounted using self tapping sheet metal screws. (the ballasts can be seen in some pictures look for the small silver box)

And Thats what I've done so far this fall. In the spring of 2018 i plan on installing Rancho Quick lift front shocks, rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, and PRG products 2.0 inch rear coil spring spacers to lift my Pathy a little. i will post images once that project is complete.
NISMO CAI. Firestone Destination Le2 P245/65/r16s Bullbar 22 inch light bar 20 Inch Light bar 50 inch curved led light bar 3 inch reverse led pods flush mounted Interior led lights under front and rear seats. Puddle Logo lights. Sony Single DIN Stereo. Custom windshield PATHFINDER DECAL. NISMO and Nissan Grille Badges. Kicker Door Speakers. Boss audio 12 inch Single Subwoofer. Boss Audio 1600W Amplifier.
CAMO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

underworld1001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@CAMO, great pics. What kinda camera did you use?
CAMO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, Nikon D4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: