The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Riding is Industries Grille Insert on a Pathfinder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code Pathfinder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Riding is Industries Grille Insert on a Pathfinder Reply with quote

Does anybody know if this grille insert sold by rigid industries would fit 2008-2012 pathfinders?

https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-grilles/40598

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe the 2009-2017 frontier grilles are the same as the 08-12 pathfinder grilles. The frontier changed the front grille style in 2009 I believe.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
NISMO CAI. Firestone Destination Le2 P245/65/r16s Bullbar 22 inch light bar 20 Inch Light bar 50 inch curved led light bar 3 inch reverse led pods flush mounted Interior led lights under front and rear seats. Puddle Logo lights. Sony Single DIN Stereo. Custom windshield PATHFINDER DECAL. NISMO and Nissan Grille Badges. Kicker Door Speakers. Boss audio 12 inch Single Subwoofer. Boss Audio 1600W Amplifier.
smj999smj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frontier did get a new grille for the 2009-and-later models, but it is not the same as either of the grilles for the Pathfinder (05-07 & 08-12).
Code Pathfinder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Grille Update Reply with quote

Ah i see, thank you for responding

they looked similar when i put the pictures of the grilles side by side but just wanted to clarify they were different.

Thanks Again
NISMO CAI. Firestone Destination Le2 P245/65/r16s Bullbar 22 inch light bar 20 Inch Light bar 50 inch curved led light bar 3 inch reverse led pods flush mounted Interior led lights under front and rear seats. Puddle Logo lights. Sony Single DIN Stereo. Custom windshield PATHFINDER DECAL. NISMO and Nissan Grille Badges. Kicker Door Speakers. Boss audio 12 inch Single Subwoofer. Boss Audio 1600W Amplifier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: