The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Middle Seat Removal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Body Interior and Exterior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilTheCat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like it without the seat in the middle. It's hard enough getting into the back row already, but in July we'll be adding another car seat to the pathfinder. This will make it much easier to access the 2 in the rear.

vageesh79

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just removed the middle seat. Can any one tell how to fill the two holes which are open. I have the 6 screws back but still have two ooen holes under the seat.
eieio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vageesh79 wrote:
Just removed the middle seat. Can any one tell how to fill the two holes which are open. I have the 6 screws back but still have two ooen holes under the seat.

use the bolts that came out of it
get large outer diameter flatwashers to put under the heads of the bolts, and smear a little silicone seal on the bolt threads to seal out moisture

"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"
kevinthefro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vageesh79 wrote:

Auto parts stores should have hole plugs like this: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/MTM0/02411.oap?ck=Search_plastic+plug_-1_3065&ck=Search_plastic+plug_-1_-1&keyword=plastic+plug
vageesh79

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevinthefro wrote:
vageesh79 wrote:

Auto parts stores should have hole plugs like this: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/MTM0/02411.oap?ck=Search_plastic+plug_-1_3065&ck=Search_plastic+plug_-1_-1&keyword=plastic+plug

Thanks found it. Will it fix directly or should i also apply some silicon with it to make them airtight.
SETI20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most car part stores will have plastic push pins available for this purpose. Little bit of sillyconkarne on the sides and it'll seal.
vageesh79

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SETI20 wrote:
Most car part stores will have plastic push pins available for this purpose. Little bit of sillyconkarne on the sides and it'll seal.

Thanks Smile
Clemens632

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an old tompic but i just gota 2011 pathfinder amd the two bolts closest to the thord row just keep spinning and now wont tighten up or loosen any ideas?
underworld1001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clemens632 wrote:
I know this is an old tompic but i just gota 2011 pathfinder amd the two bolts closest to the thord row just keep spinning and now wont tighten up or loosen any ideas?

I'd say use this -- sillyconkarne (aka, silicone) -- if you need to seal it.

Use some kind of upward lift to remove it. Might mean having to get creative with a flathead or other tool(s).

To tighten you can always add some gasket sealer or silicone to fill in any gaps that are causing it to spin. Might have to get creative here as well.

Have someone go under the vehicle and see if there is something spinning down there while you're inside turning.

With that said, some hot chile con carne sounds really good right now. Was 14F when I woke up this morning and gonna be in the low 20s tonight.
eieio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

underworld1001 wrote:
Clemens632 wrote:

I'd say use this -- sillyconkarne (aka, silicone) -- if you need to seal it.

Use some kind of upward lift to remove it. Might mean having to get creative with a flathead or other tool(s).

To tighten you can always add some gasket sealer or silicone to fill in any gaps that are causing it to spin. Might have to get creative here as well.

Have someone go under the vehicle and see if there is something spinning down there while you're inside turning.

With that said, some hot chile con carne sounds really good right now. Was 14F when I woke up this morning and gonna be in the low 20s tonight.

with shredded cheese and chopped onions? Very Happy

underworld1001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eieio wrote:

hell yes. Very Happy
eieio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

underworld1001 wrote:
eieio wrote:

hell yes. Very Happy

I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Body Interior and Exterior All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: