The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
motor swap questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agent22

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: motor swap questions Reply with quote

I have been reading up on previous motor swaps and just wanted to clarify some things.

I have a 88 WD21 pathfinder with the VG30i motor.

I am thinking about swapping it to a VG33e from a xterra

I am thinking about swapping the harness and the ECU to keep the EFI system for the extra power.

how much of a pain the the rear is it to swap the harness and what issues am I looking at running into?

If its too much of a pain I may just swap the whole TBI system onto the VG33 and make it a VG33i. That way I dont have to swap the harness and the ecu. but if I go this route will I have to swap electrical connectors for the accessories such as the alternator and such?

I plan on swapping the whole motor with the accessories and everything on it.

please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: