The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Sheehy Toyota of Fredericksburg, VA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Praise or Postal?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
palmerwmd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Sheehy Toyota of Fredericksburg, VA Reply with quote

Just bought an Xterra,(the little brother of the R51) an 11 in PRO4X trim from them.

They sold me a very well maintained vehicle for a very fair price.
Even when they noticed I loved the Truck no song and dance about adding extras.

Good buying process.
Their car prep guys were not very good though.
Had wetvacced the carpets but put the weathertechs over them before they dried out.. as a result it was getting a bit musty under them.

Also armoralled the dash so its too shiny for night divining. The professional product to make something look new again is called "ICE".. not too shiny just newer look. And tried to deliver car with bird poop on it on a side window. I admit it was fresh but still..

All in all I am very happy with the deal though despite the marginal floor prep.

2012 V6 4WD, in Grey over Grey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Praise or Postal? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: