The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Power Liftgate Not Opening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isuwill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Power Liftgate Not Opening Reply with quote

My 2013 Nissan Pathfinder power liftgate does not work. It started off not opening and I'd have to get in the back and manually unlatch it. Once opened, it would power close, when pushing the button, like nothing was wrong. Now it it doesn't work in either direction.

The dealer charged me $115 diagnostic fee to take a look and states it will cost $1,300 to replace both spindles and control module.

Anyone tackle this repair themselves? Would you please provide some guidance or point me in the right direction? All my searches have led to dead ends.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bill
JayArras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some discussion about this here:
http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/87-pathfinder-warranty-service-issues/655-faulty-liftgate.html
isuwill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayArras wrote:
There was some discussion about this here:
http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/87-pathfinder-warranty-service-issues/655-faulty-liftgate.html

Like I said, all my searches have led to dead ends. I saw that post and many more, but they are not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for individuals that have troubleshot and replaced the liftgate control module and spindles themselves and could some guidance. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: