The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
R51 2 button keyless remote programimg proceedure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tellboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: R51 2 button keyless remote programimg proceedure Reply with quote

Hi all,
Need help please, i have a 2006 uk pathfinder with keyless entry fob, square key fob with foldup key inside, i have 1 fully functional keyfob, and a 2nd hand one,i have programmed transponder in 2nd key, i cannot find correct remote function programming instructions anywhere including owners handbook, i have tried a few online ways but to no avail, 1 was turn ignition on/off 6 times within 10secs and hazards flash to show entry to programming,another was insert key in and out 6 times hazrds will flash to enter programmingihave varied these tests,lock button pressed 1st or foot on brake or off position to acc position,acc to on position,BUT, these ways are either for a pathfinder with separate key and remote and door lock button on door near power window button or its for a model with a silver longer 3 button remote, i cannot find instructions for my 2006 R51 model, much help appreciated.
underworld1001

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it's not the answer you're looking for, but all signs point to the dealer programming the key. You might find this article interesting -- http://forums.nicoclub.com/programming-a-intellikey-t578632.html
2011 SV V6 - BF Goodrich KO2 LT265/75 17-C, StopTech slotted rotors (934.42044), AEM DryFlow drop-in air filter (28-20286), free air box mod, Xtreme Truck Performance IMS (http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6), Bilstein 4600's (F-24-197427 / R-24-197434), Moog springs (F-81280 / R-81119 ), CSF aluminum radiator (7029)
labsy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have 2nd intellikey, EU version, same as yours, but even dealer was not able to program it for keyless entry. But it works as remote control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: