2012 Pathy needs some addons

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

anrew1334

2012 Pathy needs some addons

Postby anrew1334 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:52 am

My 2012 Pathy needs some upgrades

the first one is going to be a brush guard, i was looking online but the ones for the facelift 08-12 are 500 bucks but the 05-07 are 200 less, my big question is if the preface lift brushguard will fit on the facelifted versions, they say fits 05-07 but if it fits the newer models would it say 05-12

second upgrade which im not too confident about is the center stack and radio, mine is the base S model but im looking at the center stacks from the newer model frontiers, basically a 2015 frontier radio and surround swapped into the older pathfinder, i think dimensions are the same but my biggest apparent issue is the center console as its completely different.

i also need some foglights but i cant find an upgrade kit that includes the new switch

also if anyone possibly has a brushguard id be happy to take it

Tiggerpunk

Postby Tiggerpunk » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:58 am

I installed the Rigid Industries LED D2 Nissan fog light kit. Note, the kit was listed for installation in a Nissan Frontier but with minor trimming with a razor blade, this kit fit perfectly in my factory 2012 Pathfinder fog light locations.

Lastly, this kit does come with an independent switch prewired to be installed as needed. I opted to modify my existing fog light wiring to keep integration with the switch on my steering column for a seamless install.

Hope this information helps with your purchase.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”