The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
New 2002 SE

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> New Members, Sign Off!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pathfindork



Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Hey folks. Just picked up a 2002 to replace my equally high miles 99 Altima. Of course the very next day the fuel pump died. LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Micallen



Joined: 16 Apr 2018
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Pathfindork wrote:
Hey folks. Just picked up a 2002 to replace my equally high miles 99 Altima. Of course the very next day the fuel pump died. LOL


Ouch. When you get it fixed, let us know how much it cost. Shocked
_________________
____________________
Micallen
2003 Pathfinder SE 4x4 V6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pathfindork



Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Micallen wrote:
Ouch. When you get it fixed, let us know how much it cost. Shocked


My shop replaced the fuel pump, they said the other components were fine, for around $500; I also had them test the MAF sensor and check for intake leaks. Took it on a 600 mile roadtrip the next day and it was fine. Well, the check engine light came on half an hour into that trip ( LOL ) but it ran fine. Going to pick up a cheap scanner to see what the truck is telling me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Micallen



Joined: 16 Apr 2018
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Pathfindork wrote:
Micallen wrote:
Ouch. When you get it fixed, let us know how much it cost. Shocked


My shop replaced the fuel pump, they said the other components were fine, for around $500; I also had them test the MAF sensor and check for intake leaks. Took it on a 600 mile roadtrip the next day and it was fine. Well, the check engine light came on half an hour into that trip ( LOL ) but it ran fine. Going to pick up a cheap scanner to see what the truck is telling me.


Grab an ELM327 bluetooth scanner and D/L the torque app for your phone.
_________________
____________________
Micallen
2003 Pathfinder SE 4x4 V6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pathfindork



Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Micallen wrote:
Grab an ELM327 bluetooth scanner and D/L the torque app for your phone.


Had a shop pull the code, P1147 - O2 Sensor, Bank 1.

No big deal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tanyah04



Joined: 06 May 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Pathfindork wrote:
Micallen wrote:
Grab an ELM327 bluetooth scanner and D/L Simulation de rachat de crédit the torque app for your phone.


Had a shop pull the code, P1147 - O2 Sensor, Bank 1.

No big deal.

yes, you're right Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rationaltechnologies
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: New 2002 SE Reply with quote

Great post.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> New Members, Sign Off! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group