Supercharging the vg33e +Adding an 8 in. Lift!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Crevstar

Supercharging the vg33e +Adding an 8 in. Lift!

Postby Crevstar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Good afternoon everyone , I wanted to introduce my pathfinder . I am Supercharging the VG33e found in the 1996 pathfinder. I have an installer working on fitting the rotrex c38-92 onto my 96 Pathy's VG33e. I have the resonsibility of finding the right parts. I also wanted to know if anyone has tried or wanted to lift their 96' 5 or more inches for larger tire applications. I have a well thought out parts list and specs available for the sc install. I will be lifting mine 8 in. I will have a guide for this install describing materials used and a possible kit . Tell me your experiences and share your knowledge. I will be offering the 8 in lift as a kit soon as summer 2018 providing modifications aren't that extensive. . Also, installation instructions for the sc using a universal adapter. Photos parts lists and Dyno tests will follow.. I predict 5 or more pounds of boost over na. So 14 + 5= 19 pounds total boost approximately. 14 lbs is normal atmospheric pressure + 5 pounds of boost = 19 approximately running a 105mm pulley. Drop me an email if y'all have questions or please feel free to respond with any input. Thank you.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Welcome to your new home away from home!!!

Glad to have you!!! :D

You may want to post your Modification questions in the forum for that generation of pathys..

Who knows maybe you will be the first one to do it on here?

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”