The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Need pictures to help make up my mind!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samwade777

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Need pictures to help make up my mind! Reply with quote

Hey, I've been searching through here, and haven't really found what I'm looking for. I am needing some new tires on my 2008 Pathfinder S. It has 245 75r16 but I am thinking of putting the 265 75r16 on it. It is stock suspension and I'm not really wanting to do a melt mod or anything.

Looks like that is a popular choice to go with but would love to see some pictures of Pathfinders that has this tire size with stock suspension.
Thanks!
radeonDEUS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I ride currently and I loved them when I got them a couple years ago. Kumho ATs in LT weight, and the mpgs dropped quite a bit but they have performed just fine. Have gotten around 60k miles on them and they are still well treaded, s'what you get with such heavy tires on relatively light vehicle. I am personally looking to do something a lil bigger, I think I saw a couple on here with 285/something 16r without melt modding or anything. I will likely get new wheels when its finally time for new tires. And a lift. Wink
underworld1001

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured I'd add this post to this thread since I was gonna post up pics anyway. Just got them put on about an hour ago. Stock size was 265/65 17, but I just went up to 70s. Zero issues. Truck rides quieter and smoother. Got the C load rating since E is heavier and overkill for our vehicles. Wanted whitewalls out, but they didn't do so. Whatever. I'll go back some other time and get them flipped.

BF Goodrich KO2 265/70 17 C load rating

2011 SV V6 - BF Goodrich KO2 LT265/75 17-C, StopTech slotted rotors (934.42044), AEM DryFlow drop-in air filter (28-20286), free air box mod, Xtreme Truck Performance IMS (http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6), Bilstein 4600's (F-24-197427 / R-24-197434), Moog springs (F-81280 / R-81119 ), CSF aluminum radiator (7029)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: