The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Error Code P0720 - Output speed sensor circuit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Nissan Transmission FAIL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArchosOne

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Error Code P0720 - Output speed sensor circuit Reply with quote

Need some help here... I can not seem to find any 2006 Pathfinder information on this anywhere online.

I keep getting Error Code P0720 - Output speed sensor circuit

I have a 2WD 06 Pathfinder SE. Can someone please help me pinpoint where this thing is? Is it in the rear part of my Trans? Front Left Tire (i.e. Maxima)

I am trying to find a video on this but cant.

Thank you in advance,
Manny
smj999smj

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's inside the tailhousing of the transmission. If you go to around 1:48 of the YouTube video linked below, you can see the electric harness for it shown and mentioned as the valve body is being removed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vix6lxXfXY

This is what the sensor looks like:

https://cobratransmission.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=1107014&zenid=tbcm6rukt1h69r57satt4vvhc5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Nissan Transmission FAIL All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: