Greetings Earthlings.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

chezler

Greetings Earthlings.

Postby chezler » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:33 am

New guy from Ohio. Hey ya'all
Had my '06 SE for 2-1/2 years. Bought it with 125,000 miles. Now has 165,000 on it. We definitely have a love-hate relationship going on.
I love the ride, comfort, handling (It's great for a 12 hour drive to Connecticut), the capabilities (towing mostly), interior room, style.
I hate working on it. Thought I had all the tools I could need. NOT! I hate that you have to take off too many things to work on what needs worked on. I hate the idea that my rear heater or A/C might spring a leak.
I could go on, but not here.
It does get 5 more MPG than my F-150, and tows my cargo trailer easier, and my F-150 has a V-8 with a 3.55 posi. That thing is a wimp compared to the Pathy.
I had "Air-Lift 1000" bags on the back till last week when I found two broken springs. Don't know how long they were broke, those air bags work great. Put them on two years ago last month. Now I have MOOG springs with no bags. They work great too.
I'd put in a picture, but don't know how. It's dark grey and pretty. Or should I say "Cool looking"

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Welcome to our humble board!!!! :D

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”