FS: 2010 LE - Florida One-Owner

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

markmack999

FS: 2010 LE - Florida One-Owner

Postby markmack999 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:13 pm

2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE V6, 143,xxx miles. Deep blue metallic with tan leather. One owner. Florida car from day one, excellent condition, extensively maintained. Detailed service records from new – over $7k invested in the past two years. This thing is stupid clean.

Exterior
Zero rust. All original body panels, very straight, no dings, some bug and rock chips on front bumper as to be expected. Hood repainted within the past year to fix cosmetic issue (paint flaked off in one weird spot), rear bumper repainted a few years ago following a light rear-end impact. (5-mph impact, trailer hitch was installed, tore up the other car and left only cosmetic damage to the Pathfinder.)

Interior
Tan leather in good condition. Some minor dry/worn spots on the driver seat and passenger seat outer seat cushion. No tears, no split seams. Much better than most would expect given the mileage. Carpet is excellent. Headliner is perfect. Bose stereo works perfectly. No nav. AC is ice cold. Everything works except the tire pressure monitoring, so the light remains on. New TPMS sensors at next new tire install would fix this, though the tires on it are fairly new.

Mechanical
Runs perfectly, no issues. Has been meticulously maintained throughout its ownership, and we gave it a very significant overhaul in late ’16. Things replaced within the past two years:
o Front control arms/bushings
o Fuel pump
o Front struts/springs
o Rear shocks
o Radiator
o Tie rods/ends
o Steering rack
o Sway bar end links
o Oil cooler seal
o Engine air filter
o Cabin air filter
o Starter
o Tires

Other
I have a big file of service records from new, and I’m happy to answer questions. This is an exceptionally clean Pathfinder that is ready to serve the new owner. Needs nothing. Asking $10,900.

[/img]Image

[/img]Image

Image[/img]

[/img]

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 am

How did I miss this back in July when I was in the market..

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:34 am

palmerwmd wrote:How did I miss this back in July when I was in the market..
Did you notice it's 2-wheel drive?

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 am

smj999smj wrote:
palmerwmd wrote:How did I miss this back in July when I was in the market..
Did you notice it's 2-wheel drive?
No I didnt.. :oops:

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”