owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

callingdoug

owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule

Postby callingdoug » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:47 pm

just bought a 2008 Pathfinder with the 2.5 diesel in Costa Rica. it has no owners manual that tells you the recommended service for the vehicle. I'm NOT looking for a repair/service manual, just the guide that says what service is needed at certain km.
when I search the internet, it comes back either repair/service manual or the owners manual for a US version. Need the one with the diesel.
Anyone???

thanks in advance. :D

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:37 pm

callingdoug wrote:just bought a 2008 Pathfinder with the 2.5 diesel in Costa Rica. it has no owners manual that tells you the recommended service for the vehicle. I'm NOT looking for a repair/service manual, just the guide that says what service is needed at certain km.
when I search the internet, it comes back either repair/service manual or the owners manual for a US version. Need the one with the diesel.
Anyone???

thanks in advance. :D
Wish I could help you with the right manual.
But.... if you follow the recommendations fore the US version I doubt you will run into any trouble.

Only difference should be the kind of oil in the motor and the intervals of change for the motor oil.
Air filter can be readily determined via looking at the preexisting one..
Everything else like brake fluid, powersteering fluid etc I would expect to be the same w/ the US gasoline versions version

palo

Re: owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule

Postby palo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 am

I have sent you a PM, I will send you a part of a service manual with all info needed.

Return to “R51 General Chat”