Windows and locks not working

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

Chrisk

Windows and locks not working

Postby Chrisk » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm

I have a 2011 pathfinder and the problem im having is the passenger window and lock bottuns dont work at all even changing the switches on both sides unhooking battery checking fuses nothing works.. has anyone had this problem & how did you fix it

eieio
Sponsored Member

Re: Windows and locks not working

Postby eieio » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Chrisk wrote:I have a 2011 pathfinder and the problem im having is the passenger window and lock bottuns dont work at all even changing the switches on both sides unhooking battery checking fuses nothing works.. has anyone had this problem & how did you fix it
OEM or aftermarket parts?

Chrisk

Postby Chrisk » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:27 pm

They are oem parts. I have no idea whats wrong. The master switch on the driver everything works but the passenger window & the locks & the passenger niether works. I replaced both, disconnected & reconnected the battery, checked all fuses & relays, i even looked for exposed or broken wires and couldnt find anything.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:58 pm

If I remember the system correctly, the Body Control Module operates the other doors via input from the switches. You would be best to find a downloadable version of the factory service manual. It should give diagnostic steps to find the problem as well as a wiring diagram and system description.

Return to “R51 Electrical”