Nico Service Manuals no longer..

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

smj999smj
Site Admin

Nico Service Manuals no longer..

Postby smj999smj » Fri May 04, 2018 12:15 pm

For those of you who are familiar with (or not) NicoClub has been providing free, downloadable, factory service manuals for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles for some time. Well, all good things come to an end! Nissan corporate came down on them with a cease and desist order for them to remove the downloadable service manuals from their site as it is copyrighted property of Nissan. Of course, they have every right to do that, but it's still pretty lame of them! NissanHelp.com still has some limited FSM individual sections available in their "Knowledge Base" section, at least until "Big Brother" Nissan cracks down on them, as well!

BullDozer

Postby BullDozer » Fri May 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Thanks for the update

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed May 09, 2018 4:55 pm

I'm pretty sure Nissan corporate has been aware of this for a long time.
I remember the conversations we had on Nico moderator forum for a couple of days on whether to post 'em up or not.

My position was just to run with it until Nissan says something.. and that they might never say anything..
For years they didnt .. it was well worth the minor risk after all if memory serves they ran from 2005 until just recently.

00pathySE

Postby 00pathySE » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:03 pm

wish I had downloaded all chapters for my 06 and for my Altima

Return to “General Automotive”