New guy from WI

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

abomb1

New guy from WI

Postby abomb1 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Well, I've had my Pathfinder for over a year now, but I'm finally registered with these forums. This seems to be the best resource for 2005+ Pathfinders.

Mine is a 2005 SE with about 57,000 miles on it now. I bought it just over a year ago with under 30,000 miles and have only had a couple issues. This spring the AC went out and needed about $400 worth of work to fix. Just this fall I finally replaced the battery which would go dead after sitting about 20 minutes with the interior lights and radio on. Now the belt is squealing pretty loud so I'm probably going to replace that soon on my own if it isn't too hard to reach up in there and wrap a new one on.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it though. We have 4 kids and 2 dogs and can fit all of us in there without much of a problem. I'd have a hard time getting anything else, since this Pathfinder replaced an 01 Pathfinder SE, which replaced a 94 Pathfinder SE. The only changes I've made to my 2005 so far are 265/75 - 16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, AEM Brute Force intake system, and an Optima Red Top battery. I hope to get new wheels and eventually a couple inches of lift in the future.

Thanks for all the info I've already gotten here, hopefully I can be of some help as well.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Welcome, Glad to hear you like you PF. With 2 dogs the PF really helps, I have 2 labs and with tons of camping gear.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”