The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
callingdoug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule Reply with quote

just bought a 2008 Pathfinder with the 2.5 diesel in Costa Rica. it has no owners manual that tells you the recommended service for the vehicle. I'm NOT looking for a repair/service manual, just the guide that says what service is needed at certain km.
when I search the internet, it comes back either repair/service manual or the owners manual for a US version. Need the one with the diesel.
Anyone???

thanks in advance. Very Happy
palmerwmd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule Reply with quote

callingdoug wrote:
just bought a 2008 Pathfinder with the 2.5 diesel in Costa Rica. it has no owners manual that tells you the recommended service for the vehicle. I'm NOT looking for a repair/service manual, just the guide that says what service is needed at certain km.
when I search the internet, it comes back either repair/service manual or the owners manual for a US version. Need the one with the diesel.
Anyone???

thanks in advance. Very Happy

Wish I could help you with the right manual.
But.... if you follow the recommendations fore the US version I doubt you will run into any trouble.

Only difference should be the kind of oil in the motor and the intervals of change for the motor oil.
Air filter can be readily determined via looking at the preexisting one..
Everything else like brake fluid, powersteering fluid etc I would expect to be the same w/ the US gasoline versions version

2012 V6 4WD, in Grey over Grey
palo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: owners manual, actually the maintenance schedule Reply with quote

I have sent you a PM, I will send you a part of a service manual with all info needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: