The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
The ever popular "rear alignment" issue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Suspension and Steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1handle

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We took it out this weekend, I figured, eh, stuck with the way it is, so I took it thru hwy 17 to SC and back...this thing sticks to the pavement. It's pretty damn good. Regarding the darting, it's present on some areas but only on 101, thru 17, this thing sticks, way better than OEM suspension. Wife liked it, so I'm happy with that. It seems like when loaded; full tank, picnic stuff, chairs, etc., it really hugs the turns at the highest setting. I'm pretty happy with that. So consider my complaining closed, wifey is happy, I took it thru a minor hwy torture test and it did good. I'm satisfied with the way it is.
Lost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed the HD coils in my 2011. I've been trying to get the best alignment setup after going through all of the posts. I'm going with the SuperPro adjustable bushings, but can anyone recommend the best bolts for the rear lower arm bushings? There are tons of options for the front, but I've only seen one rear set on 4x4parts.com.
nzmikec

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: 2" King Springs (AU) with standard 05 cam bolts Reply with quote

Hi All,

I recently fitted a 2" lift purchased from an Australian Ebay listing and had it shipped to NZ.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-R51-PATHFINDER-2-5L-BIG-BORE-COIL-SPRING-2INCH-50mm-SUSPENSION-LIFT-KIT/282423166335?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Install went very smoothly.

Just thought I would share the alignment results the shop got with the standard bushes and cam bolts on the 05 R51

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsqm2o67hto9wtw/PathfinderAlignment.jpg?dl=1[/img]

Cheers, MikeC
palmerwmd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: 2" King Springs (AU) with standard 05 cam bolts Reply with quote

nzmikec wrote:
Hi All,

I recently fitted a 2" lift purchased from an Australian Ebay listing and had it shipped to NZ.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-R51-PATHFINDER-2-5L-BIG-BORE-COIL-SPRING-2INCH-50mm-SUSPENSION-LIFT-KIT/282423166335?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Install went very smoothly.

Just thought I would share the alignment results the shop got with the standard bushes and cam bolts on the 05 R51

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsqm2o67hto9wtw/PathfinderAlignment.jpg?dl=1[/img]

Cheers, MikeC

Mike,

thanks!!! .
Can u create a thread about it with some pics? Smile

2012 V6 4WD, in Grey over Grey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Suspension and Steering All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: