The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
R51 bad off-road capabilities?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rawand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Appreciation Reply with quote

I really like what you have shared.
Graham W

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive Goodyear M&S tyres, not new but reasonable tread left.

Got caught out on a grassy/muddy bend next to a large soak-away ( which freaked out my gf as she thought we were gonna slide in )

I stopped and allowed some settling, a gentle rock back and forth and some steering wiggling and off we went, not missing a beat.

Ego did take over as the brother in law did say, chunkier tyres would be better and did i want him to go up the local farm and get a tractor to pull us out !!!!

Wasn't going to happen on my watch lmao.

Overall im happy with the capabilities for my needs, and deep snow last year on semi bald tyres meant all those summer whining soft tops ( moan 4x4 taking all the parking up, gas guzlers, chelsea tractors, smokey diesels ) kept asking if id help tow them out of trouble Shocked

No Mods, Just added OEM Roof Cross bars, Towbar and secondary front rescue hooks and front LED lightbar. Oh and an electric fleece blanket for my GF as she feels the cold!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> 4x4 Tech All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: