Round Rock Toyota -- Round Rock, TX

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

underworld1001

Round Rock Toyota -- Round Rock, TX

Postby underworld1001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Bought my 2011 SV from Round Rock Toyota in Nov 2016. Salesman (Ray Hicks) was great and pretty upfront about everything. Let me test drive the car for about 20 minutes and talked about the vehicle for about 10 minutes afterwards. It was a nice change of pace from the quick 5 minute drive and the, "are you ready to buy now?", which usually happens. I traded in a 2008 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner. Left my KO2's on there too (DOH! but some new ones will be going on in the future!). The whole process took about 3 hours from arrival to departure.

Finance guy was nice until I told him I didn't need a warranty or GAP protection. Then he became an ass. Printed out documents for me to sign and started to say I was making a foolish mistake by not buying either. Simply told him that I could walk out and not sign anything if he felt that strongly about it. Note that I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before so I was a bit grouchy in my response, but felt it was reasonably justified.

Overall it was a great experience minus the finance guy. Pressure to buy was minimal.

Vehicle came with new plugs, tires, oil change, and all fluids topped off (minus gas unfortunately). Had to change the air filter which I did for an AEM dry-flow which you can read about in the R51 engine section.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:36 am

Good to hear it. I am happy to see people post positive experiences too! :D

Return to “Praise or Postal?”