Looking to buy a R32 SKYLINE GTS-T maintenance and questions

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

viprit

Looking to buy a R32 SKYLINE GTS-T maintenance and questions

Postby viprit » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:10 am

I AM A NEWBIE TO R32's AND RB's IM SORRY

I have used the search engine plenty of times over the past fews weeks researching and accumulating as much info as I can from various forums (mainly au forums). But all the forums I can find about these cars are oooollldddd forums from 2000's and early 2010's, So I would like some up to date info. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Im in the market for a new car and and debating buying a Skyline R32 GTS-T (mainly 91-92) I live in the midwest USA and plan to daily drive this car. So I plan on keeping it mainly stock (except upgrade turbo and supporting mods)This forum is for me to keep all of my knowledge together in one place and to hopefully get some of my debates and questions sorted out. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ADVICE AND OPINIONS! ALL ARE APPRECIATED! BUT

I AM TAKING ABOUT A GTS-T NOT A GTR please do NOT reply talking about rb26dett I want to know strictly about rb20det right now. I know many parts can be swopped but I would like to keep this to SKYLINE R32 GTS-T RB20DET discussion only.

Thank you in advance for any help

Return to “General Automotive”