New owner of V8 LE saying 'hello'

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Zen_master

New owner of V8 LE saying 'hello'

Postby Zen_master » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Recently purchased a 2011 Pathfinder LE V8 a couple weeks ago from a local dealer. It was an early lease turn-in... I'm assuming due to mileage overage (~38,800).

I had driven an '05 Pathfinder as a rental vehicle many years back and always liked the vehicle. When I learned a few years later they offered the V8 I decided to keep my eyes peeled for just the perfect vehicle and I finally think I found it.

Black on black leather with the V8. Always said I'd only get a low-mileage lease turn-in with full service records. This one came with the CarFax and had all its service records from the same dealer it was leased from and where I purchased the vehicle. We struck a fair deal (paid Kelly Blue Book for a private sale and got a Nissan Certified Used Car with new tires, wipers, etc.).

Other than a thorough detailing and wash and wax I've left it stock other than having tint installed on the front windows to match the rears. I have plenty of plans for it though it's still early. On the short list are an intake and custome exhaust with headers. Would really like to figure out how to do dual exaust and get that V8 growl.

Thanks for all the good info on these boards thus far. Hope to contribute in the future.

By the way, how do I upload pics?

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 am

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your V8 as much as I've enjoyed mine.

zaidazam2

Postby zaidazam2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:43 am

Congratulation for your car and welcome to this forum. I also bought Pathfinder Platinum This vehicle really perfect for me.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”