New owner from Arkansas

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

ZekeM

New owner from Arkansas

Postby ZekeM » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:23 am

I picked up a 2012 4x4 yesterday with 109,000 on it. I wanted one for a long time, and finally found the right one yesterday.

I am going to try to get some new tires, maybe today. I want some all Terrain tires that are reasonably quiet on the highway, but not useless for snow and mud.

My second concern is whether or not mine has had the radiator replacement. If not, I don't want to drive it until I can change it out. Pictures attached. Any advice would be appreciated.

Alright, strike the images. I don't see a way to easily add them. I can say that the radiator on the vehicle has plastic tanks. I do have the numbers off of it. I will post that later when I get a second. I am working now.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:17 am

There is no issue at all with radiators in your model year.
Enjoy!

And welcome to ThePath your new home away from home!! :D

ZekeM

Postby ZekeM » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:55 am

That is a relief. I thought I had read somewhere that the offending radiators were through 2012.

On to the tire Shop. My tire shop is recommending that I go to a 70 series tire. Pirellis. I told them I wanted minimal road noise with decent traction.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:47 pm

ZekeM wrote:That is a relief. I thought I had read somewhere that the offending radiators were through 2012.

On to the tire Shop. My tire shop is recommending that I go to a 70 series tire. Pirellis. I told them I wanted minimal road noise with decent traction.
Yes 100%, no ifs and buts, your MY has the new and improved part.
Here is a thread in the R51 ('05 thru'12) section on this subject:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=17198

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:04 pm

ZekeM wrote:
Check the R51 wheel and tire section :)
http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewforum.php?f=37

ZekeM

Postby ZekeM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:38 pm

palmerwmd wrote:
ZekeM wrote:That is a relief. I thought I had read somewhere that the offending radiators were through 2012.

Yes 100%, no ifs and buts, your MY has the new and improved part.
Here is a thread in the R51 ('05 thru'12) section on this subject:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=17198
Mine is definitely the good number. Now on to the tire thread!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”