The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2017 SR Turbo issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> General Automotive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickgaryson

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:02 pm    Post subject: 2017 SR Turbo issues Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I'm taking to the forums as the dealer is unwilling to help in this situation, or they want me to pay for diagnostics when it's only an intermittent issue.

Here it goes

A few months ago I noticed the car hesitating to start. It would crank for a full cycle and turn off. I would try again, and it wasn't until I pushed the pedal down a bit it would finally fire up, and idle very...rough.https://redtube.onl/ https://beeg.onl/ https://spanktube.vip/spankbang/

There seems to be no common reason why this is occuring. The car has done it when its warm and has a full tank, cold and has an empty tank, when its been sitting for 10 minutes and when its been sitting for 2 days.

I have checked my octane levels, done a direct injection clean, cleaned the throttle body and did a relearn, checked spark plugs and fuel pressure, even did a fresh oil change and replaced filters. EVEN THEN, with everything checked, cleaned and replaced, it still has issues starting frequently but not frequently enough to be diagnosed.

I am completely out of ideas. I use ethanol free fuel, liquimoly or mobil1 0w20 oil and oem filter. I have replaced everything I can possibly think of to try and remedy this situation.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any idea where the hell I can look into being my issue.

Last edited by rickgaryson on Sun May 12, 2019 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend trying a forum that specializes in your specific vehicle. Last time I checked, there wasn't any 2017 Pathfinders with an "SR" trim and a turbo, although I'm sure there are a few that wish there was!
2006 Pathfinder LE VQ40DE AWD, aftermarket radiator, Airlift 1000's, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Doug Thorley shortie headers and mid-pipes, Magnaflow 12580 muffler, aFe Momentum GT CAI w/ dry filter, XTP plenum spacer, Superchips Flashpaq tuner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> General Automotive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: