NYC Dealerships

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

falcondrgn

NYC Dealerships

Postby falcondrgn » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:59 am

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with NYC Nissan dealerships? There are 2 in brooklyn, Kings Nissan and Bayridge Nissan, 1 in manhattan (Nissan of manhattan) and there are a bunch in queens (Nissan Koeppel). From my experiences, Queens has the lowest prices for oil changes and small jobs but service sucks. As a matter of fact I feel that all nissan dealerships in nyc suck, poor customer service, service advisors and mechanics with attitudes etc. I had a toyota prior to my pathfinder and toyota mechanics and service advisors were so much nicer compared to nissan. Anyone else have any luck with NYC dealerships?

GimmieSumMo72

Postby GimmieSumMo72 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:43 am

stay away from Kings Nissan!

Got my '89 Pathfinder there brand new, and they tried to jerk us around like we didn't have the money to pay for the vehicle and we couldn't get financing.

Ended up showing them the balance in my brokerage account (had enough to buy 2 of them in cash) to negotiate to the advertised APR.

Then their service is even worse! Once I had them tune up the truck and they forgot one spark plug! They re-did the service but refused to pay for the tow!

STAY AWAY FROM KINGS NISSAN!

falcondrgn

Postby falcondrgn » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Note taken, Its just sad that NYC has some of the worst nissan dealerships in the whole country.

GimmieSumMo72 wrote:stay away from Kings Nissan!

Got my '89 Pathfinder there brand new, and they tried to jerk us around like we didn't have the money to pay for the vehicle and we couldn't get financing.

Ended up showing them the balance in my brokerage account (had enough to buy 2 of them in cash) to negotiate to the advertised APR.

Then their service is even worse! Once I had them tune up the truck and they forgot one spark plug! They re-did the service but refused to pay for the tow!

STAY AWAY FROM KINGS NISSAN!

Return to “Praise or Postal?”