2007 Snow White Pathy

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

mrguy19

2007 Snow White Pathy

Postby mrguy19 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Back on here after taking a long break! Just some back ground, purchased my 07 pathy SE brand new and she just hit 100K. We have taken her fully loaded with camping gear with 7 kids 2 dogs (dont ask how) from LA to NV to Mexico camping everywhere! She has not left us stranded once! Getting up to 26mpg highway when i really pamper the heck of her.

Only modifications was the bypass at 30K. Regualr oil changes every 3k, 1 transmission flush you know after that whole scare, and 4 new breaks, and thats about it. Only major issue i had was 2 searbelts stop working but took them part greased them up and was able to make 1 work.

Finally after being a daily driver for 13 years, taking our 7 kids to school from 1st graede to gradutation, 2 road trips every year, 1 year of college teen driving she made it back home and ready for retirement, you know the weekend truck and really going to dress her up and give her some much TLC.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:09 am

Welcome back!!!!
Glad to hear you are enjoy your vehicle and getting your moneys worth.

Keep in mind the bypass does reduce your coolant capacity for the tranny.
Just throw a new radiator in there and restore the stock plumbing especially if you do heavy loaded summertime driving. :D

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”