Getting a used Pathfinder, need help!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Macgomes

Getting a used Pathfinder, need help!

Postby Macgomes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello everyone,,
I was hoping to purchase a used pathfinder here in the next few days to month, I'm in no rush. Anyways I was going to pay a visit and check out this 96 pathfinder with 135K for $3200.
mobdro lucky patcher kodi
I'd love to hear input on what I should look for, or if the deal seems fair/good.

Thanks for all your help, I'm looking forward to getting a pathfinder soon!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3687406303.html
Last edited by Macgomes on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:34 am

The post has apparently expired. The mileage isn't bad at all for the year, but it was the first year of the R50 model series and they weren't without their first year bugs. You would have to think they've addressed those issues by now, or at least one would hope. Maintenance records would be a big plus. Timing belt should have been replaced at 105,000 miles and/or every 6 years, whichever comes first. Make sure the body is solid, especially at the bottom of the strut towers, although there is a recall that address that. Split/worn rear suspension link bushings are common and cause the vehicle to wander at highway speeds. Rear oil pan lip seal oil leaks and rear main seal oil leaks are pretty common but expensive fixes if they get real bad. CARFAX reports can often be helpful as to the history of the vehicle if you get seriously interested in it. NADA.com can help you determine the value of the vehicle.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”