The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Tire help: 2011 r51 LE with 265/60/18 Cooper Discoverer HTP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coatseast

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 am    Post subject: Tire help: 2011 r51 LE with 265/60/18 Cooper Discoverer HTP Reply with quote

Hello fellow Pathfinders. I’ll post a few pictures below but I’m looking for suggestions on my next set of tires. These coopers ride great around town on the highway and I’m getting about 17 1/2 miles per gallon highway mountain driving with my including hauling my enduro motorcycle on a hitch mounted rack. Closer to 20 without it at speeds averaging 75

When I get some new tires I’d like to get something that looks a little bit beefier I don’t do a lot of off-road other than gravel and some dirt roads. I don’t want to affect fuel mileage too much or have to lift the suspension. What do you all suggest?

I like the 18 inch rims but would understand if I need to swap them out to get something a bit taller and not rub rub.

Appreciate you suggestions on tier type and size![img][/img]
coatseast

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you post pictures on this forum?! i must be missing something but just don't see it.
smj999smj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To post a pic, you have to use an image hosting site, like Photobucket, Imgur, TinyPic, etc., and put the link in your post.
2006 Pathfinder LE VQ40DE AWD, aftermarket radiator, Airlift 1000's, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Doug Thorley shortie headers and mid-pipes, Magnaflow 12580 muffler, aFe Momentum GT CAI w/ dry filter, XTP plenum spacer, Superchips Flashpaq tuner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: